Truths About Trading
Years after the day I started trading when it dawned on me that much, maybe most of what is held out to be solid trading info is false. Trading is a simple (but not easy) combined act of the following…
- determine price direction (trend)
- identify key turning points (resistance and support)
- develop a method of trade entry around these key S/R zones
- determine a risk-loss limit balanced between $$ amount and price behavior
- determine a profit-objective plan based on $$ amount and price behavior
- set a daily max-loss limit based on $$ amount and price behavior
- select a daily profit-objective based on $$ amount and price behavior
That’s the equation. Pretty cut and dried. If and when you manage to put all of those pieces together, then you have a long-term winning = profitable approach.
CM$calper Training (Live Workshop): $100
Designed for serious, active traders, CM-$calper Trading includes everything needed for consistent success. This special four-week [one-time only] training program is designed to teach the simple basics inside of what we do for the current results profiled here.
What: four-week training program
When: Jan 17th thru Feb 3rd, 2017
Times: 6:00am est thru 12:00 noon est
Subject: CM $calper training
- live market intraday worjshop & home-study program
- live room intraday access (Jan 17 thru Feb 3rd, 2017)
- live room access [renewable afterwards @ $200 monthly]
- home-study program (lifetime access)
Thank you for joining us, and I look forward to working with you inside
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY, SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via email submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or other. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.